Position Title: Account Executive – Royal
Manage assigned territory of chain accounts. Sell displays, maintain 100% distribution and complete administrative responsibilities for the territory.
- Manage an established chain grocery store territory of about 50 accounts
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain
- Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items, maintain current pricing information
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays and maintain Royal Wine Company housekeeping standards including dusting and cleaning tables
- Establish & maintain rapport with chain store managers, liquor department managers and other store personnel
- Sell current programs for mass floor displays, build displays, and put up P.O.S. and prices
- Responsible for submitting Travel & Entertainment expense reports by the end of the month
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports
- Follow the 8 steps to a successful sales call
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual
- Must carry point of sale merchandise in motor vehicle at all times
- Responsible for carrying cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Develop yourself as a wine business professional and develop valuable sales and business acumen skills
Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage; be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively; possess excellent verbal communication, written communication and listening skills; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision; and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events. Candidate must be willing to reside within territory. Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, and striving to learn more. Must have a passion and excitement for wine and maintain a high level of integrity. A qualified candidate will take a creative approach to sales. A passionate individual who wants to build a career!
Position Title: Fine Wine Sales Representative – Regal
Regal Wine Company is seeking a dynamic sales professional that is wine savvy and an exceptional relationship builder. The candidate will display wine knowledge, business acumen and is a motivated self-starter. Planning, strategy and execution are imperative requirements for success. Candidates must be able to work under pressure in a goal oriented setting, as well as working non-traditional hours including early evening hours.
- Achieving specified sales goals within assigned on-premise territory
- Daily sales contact and relationship development with on and off premise accounts
- Provide educational wine training to accounts through tastings, seminars and other special events
- Brand building and line expansion of existing wineries within the portfolio
- Accounts receivable responsibilities
- Communicating information between management and accounts
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, wine sales experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are required. Excellent listening skills and sales abilities required. Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends when required for special events. Must be able to lift and carry a 40 lb. case of wine. Must be willing to reside within territory. Attend mandatory monthly and quarterly meetings.
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org